This firmware will update your system to V20200514 (H.265 DVRs) or V20200520 (H.264 DVRs) which provides the following improvements:
- Fixed P2P remote connection feature. Enabled auto restart of P2P connection.
- Fixed macOS Catalina 64 bit compatibility.
- Fixed PTZ touring feature.
- Enhanced DVR system’s security capabilities.
To ensure your ongoing privacy, we strongly recommend creating your own password from the all-access default password as soon as possible, if you have not already done so. Choose something that you’ll remember, but that others would be unlikely to guess.
Change your password at DVR Main menu > Configuration menu > User > Admin: Edit > Password Setup.
Firmware update for H.265 HD 2MP and 5MP DVRs (V20200514)H.265 Super HD 1080P/2MP 4-Channel DVR H.265 Super HD 1080P/2MP 8-Channel DVR H.265 Super HD 1080P/2MP 16-Channel DVR H.265 Super HD 5MP 4-Channel DVR H.265 Super HD 5MP 8-Channel DVR
Firmware update for H.264 HD 2MP and 5MP DVRs (V20200520)H.264 Super HD 1080P/2MP 4-Channel DVR H.264 Super HD 1080P/2MP 8-Channel DVR H.264 Super HD 1080P/2MP 16-Channel DVR H.264 Super HD 5MP 4-Channel and 8-cHANNEL DVR
How to select the appropriate firmware version for your DVR?
1. The DVR codec standard (H.265 or H.264 (shown as P2P)) will be printed on a sticker and can be found on the underside of the DVR, as highlighted in the images below:
2. The DVR resolution (2MP or 5MP) and channel-size can be found on the front side of the DVR, as highlighted in the image below:
If you need help finding this information or selecting the appropriate firmware version, send us your Amazon Order Number or an image of your DVR’s information page (in your DVR > Menu Bar > System Information > Information Page).
As always, feel free to email us at email@example.com with any questions. We’re here to help.