About this item
- This versatile TIGERSECU Super HD 1080P bullet-shape security camera features a 4-in-1 camera switch that allows you to use it with 4 different types of security DVRs including HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS 960H D1 analog DVRs. Easily switch the camera mode to CVBS to enable it to work with older 720p or D1 DVR systems.
- Clearly distinguish people, objects, and actions with this ultra high definition 1080p security camera capable of generating 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.0 megapixels) video.
- Protect your loved ones and property with reliable wired connection, easy as installing traditional analog CCTV cameras and does not require a complex network infrastructure.
- Mount these security cameras for indoor and outdoor use with sturdy IP66 weatherproof aluminum casing. See up to 100 ft/30 meters away at night with IR cut filters for powerful night vision.
- This set includes one wired 1080p security camera, three screws and a quick start guide. Power supply and coaxial video cables are sold separately. TIGERSECU security cameras are backed by Lifetime Support and 1-year warranty provided by TIGERSECU. Defective products are replaced at no additional charge for US-customers within those timelines.
TIGERSECU. Protecting homes and businesses for over 20 years.
Versatile high-definition 1080p CCTV security cameras that feature a switch that allows it to be used with a variety of security DVRs including HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS 960H D1 analog systems.
See every detail with Super HD 1080p
Heavy-Duty and Weatherproof
TIGERSECU’s heavy-duty metal IP66 cameras can be mounted indoors and outdoors and are built tough to withstand rain, snow, and the elements.
Crystal Clear HD 1080p
Clearly distinguish people, objects and actions with this HD 1080p camera capable of generating 1920 x 1080 pixels (2.0 megapixels) video.
Built-in 3.6mm Lens
See 60-degrees horizontally and 20-feet in the distance with built-in 3.6mm lens. Ideal for yards, driveways, parking lots and more.
See in the Dark
See in the dark up to 100 feet (30 meters) with powerful infrared night vision which automatically kicks in as night falls.
Compare TIGERSECU Security Cameras
|1080P Super HD||1080P Super HD||1080P Super HD||1080P Super HD|
Hard Wired or Wireless
|Hard wired||Hard wired||Hard wired||Hard wired|
Compatible with these DVRs
|HD-TVI, CVI, AHD and CVBS D1||HD-TVI, CVI, AHD and CVBS D1||HD-TVI, CVI, AHD and CVBS D1||HD-TVI, CVI, AHD and CVBS D1|
Number of cameras
Includes power adapter
Field of view
|60 degrees||60 degrees||72 degrees (wide angle)||72 degrees (wide angle)|
|Up to 65-feet||Up to 65-feet||Up to 65-feet||Up to 65-feet|
|Heavy-duty metal casing||Heavy-duty metal casing||Heavy-duty metal casing||Heavy-duty metal casing|
A: This TIGERSECU camera works with HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and CVBS 960H D1 analog DVRs. Use the nifty switch to easily change the camera’s mode to match your DVR. Contact TIGERSECU with your DVR’s brand and model, and we can find out whether it’ll work.
A: A black-and-white image can appear on CVI DVRs. Correct the image color by switching the camera to CVI video mode (be sure to press the camera’s OSD switch towards CVI-mode for 5 seconds). Contact TIGERSECU’s Help Desk if you need a hand.
A: We recommend using a 12V 1A power supply to power up each camera. The power interface is DC 5.5 x2.1 mm. Insufficient power can result in distorted or blacked-out images, or video loss.
A: This is a hard-wired camera that can be connected it to your DVR using a BNC video cable. Contact TIGERSECU’s Help Desk if you need a hand with installation.
A: The OSD switch is a toggle switch on the camera that allows you to easily switch the camera’s video mode so it can work with a variety of DVRs, including HD-TVI, AHD, CVI, and even older 960H D1 analog DVRs.
|Connection Type||BNC security cable|
|Image Sensor||1/3-inch SONY CMOS IMX322 with IR-Cut|
|Resolution||1920 x 1080 pixels (2 Megapixel)|
|Lens||Fixed 3.6mm lens, 24 pcs IR LEDs|
|Viewing Angle||60 degrees|
|Viewing Distance||20 feet|
|Video Format||TVI, AHD, CVI, CVBS 960H (Default 1080P TVI mode)|
|Day/Night Mode||Auto Switch (displays in color during the day, black-and-white at night)|
|Power Source||DC 12V 1A|
|Operation Conditions||-22℉ to 122℉, humidity 90% (non-condensing)|
|DVR Requirements||Works with 1080P and 5MP security DVRs|